UMBC is pleased to partner with the Community College of Baltimore County (CCBC) to offer you our Degrees to Succeed dual-admission program. By being dually admitted to both CCBC and UMBC, you can save money, fast track your educational and career goals, and receive support from both schools!
Easy Like 1 – 2 – 3
Join the Degrees to Succeed dual-admission program to fast-track your goals.
#1 – Sign Up
Apply for dual-admission to CCBC and UMBC by completing the Acknowledgement Form with your CCBC Advisor
#2 – Earn Your Degree
Earn your AA or AS degree from CCBC on your way to completing your bachelor's degree with co-advising by UMBC
#3 – Transfer
Submit your application to UMBC by the priority deadline to make your transition official – and don't forget to use your application fee waiver!
Dual Admission Benefits
As a dually-admitted student at CCBC, you’ll gain access to a variety of resources to ensure you’re prepared to transfer and graduate as quickly as possible. Benefits while you’re still at CCBC include:
- Access to co-advising by UMBC to ensure your CCBC courses align with your chosen bachelor degree.
- Access to campus facilities and services at UMBC with a UMBC Campus ID Card.
- Smooth transition and enrollment at UMBC with priority access to New Student Orientation.
- Automatic membership to UMBC’s Transfer Student Alliance (TSA) for qualified students.
- Eligibility for the UMBC Degrees to Succeed $1,000 merit scholarship for two years of full-time study at UMBC.
- Waiver of the $75 UMBC application fee.